Are You Fully Protected?
When a motorcycle accident occurs, often the motorcycle rider is injured. Many automobile drivers have the minimal liability and property damage insurance defined for the state they live in. Many times this minimum insurance is not adequate to pay the medical bills of the rider injured in the accident.
We, at Kirbys Law, feel it is critical that all motorcyclists have adequate insurance to protect both you and your family if you are injured in a motorcycle accident.
Full coverage and the limits we recommend:
- Liability insurance - $250,000/$500,000
- Property Damage Liability Insurance - $50,000/$100,000
- Medical Payments Insurance - $25,000
- Uninsured Motorist insurance - $250,000/$500,000
- Collision Insurance - $30,000
Available insurance coverage varies by state. You should contact your insurance agent to discuss what is available in your state.