Motorcycle Accident Personal Injury Lawyers We Wrench… We Ride… We Litigate!
1-800-699-9097 for your free consultation and let our family help yours!
- Call 911. It sounds simple, but do it. Get the police to the scene. You MAY be hurt and not know it. Make sure the police complete an accident report and get the report number.
- Contact RideLawyers Nationwide at 1-699-9097 or at CONTACT US. We are at the other end of the telephone number 24/7 to help you when you need it.
- Take pictures before the vehicles and bike are moved. Use your cell phone or camera. Photos don't lie, but people do.
- Get the other driver's information and insurance company information (policy number and phone number).
- Do not say "It was my fault" or anything similar.
- Do not talk to the other driver about what happened. You are required to speak to the police.
- Do not give any statements to the other person's insurance company.
"Justice for Bikers"...not just words on a page, as riders ourselves, RideLawyers Nationwide believes in Justice for Bikers.
Call the Motorcycle Accident Personal Injury Lawyer Attorney Hotline For a free Consultation
24 hour, 7 days a week